|Wire Gauge||18 SWG|
|Packaging Size||500 Grams/Reel|
|Model Name/Number||SOLDER WIRE HF 850 TELECORE|
|Usage/Application||Useful for all Applications|
|Is It Inflammable||Yes|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 is the fastest wetting and lowest spattering, Halogen Free and Halide Free cored wire offering from Alpha. It performs admirably when benchmarked against Halogen and Halide containing competitive products available in the market and is a viable option to meet environmental requirements. ALPHA Telecore HF-850’s rapid wetting meets drag soldering and all other common soldering needs. Its clear residue allows easy inspection of solder joints and the very low spatter rate ensures board cosmetics and user comfort is maintained. All this translates to a safe and environmentally compliant product that is operator friendly and a delight to use.
Features & Benefits
- Very fast wetting → Low Cycle times for component touch-up and manual assembly
- Very low flux spatter → Safe to use, Operator Friendly, Less Residues on Boards
- Good spread characteristics → Excellent First Pass Solder Joints. JIS Spread ≥ 80%.
- Very low levels of fumes → Cleaner Working Environment, Less Extraction Maintenance
- Clear non-tacky residue → No-Clean Residues, Useful for all Applications
- Provides good joint appearance → Makes Inspection easy
- Halogen and Halide Free → Environmental compliance and High Electrical Reliability
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 is suitable for use in any electronic or industrial no-clean soldering application that specifies compliance to the IPC J-STD-004 ROL0 standard. It is ideal for electronic assemblies used in Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Computer and peripherals, Mobile devices and all types of household appliance applications.
ALPHA® Telecore HF-850 Cored Wire with SnCu Alloy provides clear, shiny, aesthetically pleasing solder joints for end-cap luminaire assembly at both high and low solder iron tip temperatures. Additionally, Telecore™ HF-850 produces fast spreading, low spatter assembly making it an ideal and reliable choice for LED board to board and board to powder driver connections.
Whitepaper - Cored Wire Solder for LED Luminaire Soldering - Part 1
- Item Code: TELECOREHF850
- Delivery Time: IMMEDIATE
- Packaging Details: ONE BOX CONTAINS 10 KG